Wednesday 1 November 2017

Why Do I Avail Long Term Car Parking Facility in Perth Airport


I am a business owner who is compelled to travel round the world prior to the crying need for my profession. It is not possible for me to avail public transport every time whenever I need to board on an international flight to attend my overseas client meetings. That is why I avail always facility of long term parking in Perth airport to store my vehicle. There might be situations when right after coming back from one of my busy business trip once again I have to set, out for another business trip. Well, that is why I always prefer long term car parking facility for parking my car in Perth airport.


Last week after coming back from a long tiring business trip, all of a sudden I got an emergency mail that the meeting which was supposed to be scheduled on today’s evening has been rescheduled now. I figured out after reaching the airport that I had barely 1 hour left to reach my office venue. Since my car was completely untidy and it needed cleaning assistance I was clueless how to clean my car and then reach the respective office venue.

I was literally shocked to find that my car was completely wax washed and has been parked right the same way in the parking lot the way I parked it. Immediately after reaching near the car I was informed that being a golden customer for the respective service of car parking in Perth airport I have been offered free wax washing service for my car. It did not only save my bucks to get it wax washed, rather it also saved my time.

Since then I always avail long term car storage facility in Perth airport if I have to go out of the town for a long business trip. Because, I know my car is in safe hands after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More